Post-Divorce Issues

Sometimes there are life events can change the current child custody order. The amount of alimony, if ordered, may need to be adjusted. One party may not pay a debt that the Judge ordered them to pay. A parent may not be following the visitation plan. These are all examples of times where it may be necessary to ask the Judge to change the current orders. This may be in the form of a modification of a decree, contempt of court or a request for a hearing. Post-divorce issues are often unpleasant but may be needed if the things have changed since the entry of the divorce. Some issues cannot be addressed post-divorce and consulting a qualified attorney can advise you if your case can go back to court, or resolve the matter outside of court.

Get Help Today

4 + 6 =