Modifications to Decrees usually involve requesting a Judge to change something that was in your final decree of divorce, custody or child support.  This can include changing legal or physical custody of children, child support, tax dependency deductions, medical health care responsibilities and costs and alimony/spousal support.  Not all items in a decree can be modified so it is best to speak to a qualified attorney if you are interest in requesting to modifying a decree.

Get Help Today

8 + 5 =